The Description of ZArchiver:
ZArchiver – is a file management program. It has a simple and functional interface.
With ZArchiver you can:
- Create the following file types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Unzip the following file types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tzz, z, deb, rpm zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (bold, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc), lzip;
- Show the contents of the compressed file: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tzz, tbz, zb, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (bold, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc), lzip;
- Create and decompress files protected by a password;
- Edit files: add/delete files (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and unzip files of several parts: 7z, rar (decompression only);
- artial decompression of the file;
- Open compressed files;
- Open a compressed file from email applications.
- Extract split files: 7z, zip, and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Support of multiple threads (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8 / UTF-16 supports file names.
- Allows the use of national symbols in file names.
- It does not require activation of the multi-select mode.
- You can select files by clicking on the icon to the left of the file name.
WARNING! All useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or leave a comment.
ZArchiver APK on PC Download and Install
Download ZArchiver and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
ZArchiver For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install ZArchiver for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for ZArchiver in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of ZArchiver from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing ZArchiver for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.