War Tortoise For PC & Windows (7/8/10) Download
Take control of the mighty War Tortoise, a heavy tank armed to the teeth with powerful weapons and automated turrets! Equip weapons, recruit units, build defenses, collect resources, and ultimately defend against a huge onslaught of enemy forces. Combining a shooter, idle gaming, and tower defense, War Tortoise is a unique mix of gaming that anyone can enjoy!
– Unique mix of a shooter, idle game, and tower defense!
– Incredible 3D graphics – watch as a huge war unfolds before your eyes like never before!
– HUGE scale battles!
– Tons of units, upgrades, and defenses to discover!
– Customize your play style with powerful Perks!
– Discover 8 new worlds with different times of day and weather!
– Dozens of unique enemy types!
– Prestige to new heights, giving huge gameplay bonuses!
– Auto-Play mode!
– Now supports other languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean!
War Tortoise APK on PC Download and Install
Download “War Tortoise” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“War Tortoise” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “War Tortoise” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “War Tortoise” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “War Tortoise” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “War Tortoise” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.