A hybrid RTS / RPG game: build and defend your villages without time constraints.
We love classic strategy games in real time: Viking Village is our tribute to those timeless games. It’s completely free, except for some optional heroes!
New: multiplatform PvP! Play multiplayer 1-on-1 battles that work seamlessly between iOS and Android devices.
A classic free time strategy game full of pure fun! No timers, power system and loot boxes. Play offline! Only the IAP in the game is an * optional hero *!
Note: The main game is completely free of advertising. An ad is shown before / after playing a game, but it can be skipped after 5 seconds by touching the button in the upper left corner of the screen.
Viking Village is a minimalist game of real-time strategy / hybrid defense base in which you build and defend a village of evil knights. Collect resources, build archer towers in strategic positions and control the Viking warriors melee directly to survive. Attack the enemy town and destroy the fire of your village to win. Capture powerful barbarians to add to your defense. Even control the deer directly if you need a little extra attack power! Attack the pirate camps to obtain some additional resources.
- Adventure: defeat enemy peoples on randomly generated islands.
- Rogue Lite: Defeat the enemy villages only with your hero + army. Hero gets only one life.
- Tower Rush: destroy all the enemy towers on the map.
- Survive 20 days: defend your village for 20 days.
- Village Vs Village: classic RTS mode. Attack the enemy town and destroy the fire of your village to win the game.
- Rapid survival: no buildings and villagers. Only your hero, pet and units defend against constant waves of enemies.
- Infinity: survive as many days as possible. The enemies get stronger every night.
- Sandbox: without resource limits. Pure senseless fun!
- Build a boat: defend the town long enough to build a boat.
- Calm: no enemies. Only build a peaceful town.
- Train villagers, warriors and archers
- Create farms, mines and plant trees to gather resources
- Take control of the deer and attack the enemies with them!
- Defeat the pirates to obtain resources or contract them to protect your village
- Capture the barbarian, and he will defend the village and even gather resources killing pirates!
- Defeat the pirate captain, to have a powerful unit to watch your town. Alternatively, just give some resources to hire it!
- Play in top-down view or control a warrior in third-person mode
- The villagers are completely controlled by AI, so you can concentrate on building and fighting
- Beautiful graphics
Viking Village APK on PC Download and Install
Download Viking Village and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Viking Village For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Viking Village for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Viking Village in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Viking Village from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Viking Village for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.