The TripleHearts Description:
TripleHearts is a real-time strategy game (RTS).
In the middle of the battlefield, win the fight with your own strategy!
Be a battlefield commander, group a troop of 4 different races that have a unique individuality and the units follow their hero, protect your base and destroy the enemy’s center.
Jump straight to the fierce battlefield of the Triple Hearts!
- Experience intense combats with global players.
- Recruit dozens of special heroes and create them.
- Organize your own strength with units that follow the hero.
- Use your strength control and your own strategy to deal with your opponent’s combination and win the game.
- Win “Honor” by winning a battle on the “Battlefield” and use the “Honor Point” earned to obtain several valuable pieces of equipment.
- With the gold you can earn daily, you can improve your strength.
TripleHearts APK on PC Download and Install
Download TripleHearts and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
TripleHearts For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install TripleHearts for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for TripleHearts in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of TripleHearts from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing TripleHearts for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.