The Description of the Township:
The municipality is a unique mix of urbanism and agriculture!
Build the city of your dreams! Harvest the crops on the farms, grow them in your facilities and sell goods to develop your city. Trade with exotic countries. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to add a special flavor to life in your city. Investigate the mine for resources and ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to become a farmer and municipal administrator to make your dream come true? Let’s start
Characteristics of the community:
- You can use various buildings and decorations to create the city of your dreams.
- Several plants for cultivation and subsequent processing in your factories.
- Fun and charismatic citizens with tasks that you must fulfill.
- The mine in your city is full of ancient artifacts to discover and collect.
- Beautiful animals to care for.
- Manage and expand exploitations.
- Exotic goods brought from islands.
- A zoo where you can even raise animals.
- Flags of countries and famous monuments to decorate your city, such as the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben and many more!
- Play with your Facebook and Google+ friends, find new friends in the gaming community and create your own clans!
The municipality can be played for free, but some game items can also be purchased for real money.
Township APK on PC Download and Install
Download Township and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Township For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Township for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Township in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Township from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Township for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.