The Description of Torque Burnout:
Torque Burnout is a brazen “driving” game that unites the best parts of all racing games!
Hold the steering wheel, place your foot on the ground and drive like crazy completing donuts and drifts like a champion. Develop your driving experience and take it to its limit, gather the crowd with rage and press again to count as BURNOUT KING!
- Realistic exhaustion simulation with great smoke, burst tires and burning engines.
- A variety of vehicles, each with unique handling and personalization.
- Thunder motor noises, the chill runs down the back.
- More cars.
- More challenges.
- It is recommended to play a high-end device from 2012 or later.
- A network connection is recommended, but it is not required to play.
- Torque Burnout can be played for free.
- Credits in the game can be purchased through in-app purchases with real money.
Any problem? Any questions? Any suggestions? We will be happy to hear from you!
Torque Burnout APK on PC Download and Install
Download Torque Burnout and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Torque Burnout For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Torque Burnout for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Torque Burnout in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Torque Burnout from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Torque Burnout for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.