The Description of TO-FU OH! Fire:
You are a fireman! Help the people of the city with “Daizu”, the skunk!
This application is designed to make your children play with their instincts and, therefore, stimulate their creativity.
TO-FU The island burns here and there due to disturbing aliens. We have to erase it quickly!
Will you be the driver or the one who sprays water? Get in the fire truck and go to the construction site as fast as you can.
After completing your mission, drive around TO-FU Island and explore! If you see a strange looking cactus, look at it giant and make sure you are walking through the dreaded tunnel, with ghosts in it. If you see a huge stone approach, jump from the waterfall. You can paint the city by shooting colored water balls at will. Do not make mistakes, this is NOT just an ordinary fireman’s game. Your child will experience many activities in this unique application.
Not only can you learn the job of a firefighter, but you can also make your own discoveries. In this way, they will enjoy looking for new adventures and inventing their own game to unlock their inner power to be creative. Be yourself and enjoy without limits to your imagination.
- Turn off the fire by spraying water from the fire truck.
- Use colored paintballs, ice balls and magic foam to extinguish.
- Park the fire truck on the orange X to get to the fireplace.
- Drive around the TO-FU island and wash whatever is remarkable.
- Fun in the cactus desert, the ghost tunnel, and the coast?
- Visit the huge waterfall on the mountain! Explore!
- Even dismantle buildings, roads, and mountains and see what happens.
- Experience AR taking pictures as background for your original game!
About TO-FU STUDIO
This is our second release after our first application: “Oh! SUSHI!” We create apps to “make kids around the world laugh” because we want to see that most of them, and when playing our apps, children They will experience different tasks in a fun way and will be stimulated by their creativity. We will continue to develop applications that encourage children’s lives, so help us by using them with your family.