Tiny Tower For PC & Windows – Free Download
Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!
– Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.
– Customize the look and names of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, make your tower special!
– Play Games integration lets you visit your friends’ towers, and even send them bitizens!
– See what is on your bitizens’ minds by peeking at the often hilarious “BitBook” virtual social network for your tower!
– Special missions and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.
+ Tons of new floors, costumes, lobbies, roofs, elevators, missions and BitBook posts!
+ New QuickStock features makes managing your tower even easier!
+ Pixel-Perfect graphics!
+ Trade bitizens with friends!
+ Rename your bitizens!
+ Earn new Golden Tickets!
Tiny Tower APK on PC Download and Install
Download “Tiny Tower” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“Tiny Tower” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “Tiny Tower” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “Tiny Tower” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “Tiny Tower” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “Tiny Tower” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.