The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt For PC & Windows – Free Download
The Description of the pirate: Caribbean Hunt:
Hail the captain!
Sail in the heart of the Caribbean in the era of piracy, the era of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden possibilities.
Raise the pirate flag and grab the wheel to navigate through battles and raids, rescue and treasures to become the purple king of the Antilles!
- 20 boat classes
- Unlimited size of the fleet.
- Control multiple ships in combat.
- Bomb enemy strongholds with heavy mortars.
- 5 types of ammunition cannonballs, chain balls, grapeshot, bombs, double throw,
- Special weapons: explosive barrels, oil burning, rams, attacks before boarding.
- 30 boat improvements
- Character development, increasing experience.
- 20 captain skills unlock new features and game capabilities
- Simulation of realistic navigation considering distance and time.
- Hundreds of islands and dozens of ports to visit and explore
- Cycle day / night
- Building construction and modernization.
- Several players have bases.
- Unlimited number of naval battles and scenarios (trade missions, smugglers missions, convoy missions, treasure hunts, pirate attacks, escort missions)
- Campaign based on stories in a vibrant world full of people.
- Historical module with more than 50 years of real history and real events.
- Reputation in a dozen nations
- Fight in 2 multiplayer modes with other players: PvP and PvE.
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt APK on PC Download and Install
Download The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.