TerraGenesis – Space Colony For PC & Windows [7/8/10] Download
TerraGenesis – Space Colony Features:
– Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization- Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
– Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
– Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
– Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
– Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
– Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
– Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
– Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
– Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
– Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
– Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
– Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
TerraGenesis – Space Colony APK on PC Download and Install
Download “TerraGenesis – Space Colony” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“TerraGenesis – Space Colony” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “TerraGenesis – Space Colony” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “TerraGenesis – Space Colony” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “TerraGenesis – Space Colony” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “TerraGenesis – Space Colony” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.