Talking Ben the Dog For PC & Windows – Free Download
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY Talking Ben the Dog:
– Poke Ben’s newspaper to make him fold it.
– Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
– Poke or slap Ben’s face, belly, feet or hands.
– Tickle Ben’s belly.
– Poke or swipe Ben’s graduation picture.
– Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
– Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
– Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
– Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
– Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
– Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
Talking Ben the Dog APK on PC Download and Install
Download “Talking Ben the Dog” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“Talking Ben the Dog” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “Talking Ben the Dog” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “Talking Ben the Dog” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “Talking Ben the Dog” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “Talking Ben the Dog” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.