The Description of Spaceflight Simulator:
This is a game about how to build your own rocket from parts and launch it to explore space!
• Planets of realistic scale, with some hundreds to kilometers in size and millions of kilometers between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics.
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, without limits, without invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
- Venus (A planet with an extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
- Earth (Our house, our pale blue dot :))
- Luna (Our heavenly neighbor)
- Mars (The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
- Phobos (inner moon of Mars, with rugged terrain and low gravity)
- Deimos (outer moon of Mars, with an extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
Spaceflight Simulator APK on PC Download and Install
Download Spaceflight Simulator and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Spaceflight Simulator For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Spaceflight Simulator for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Spaceflight Simulator in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Spaceflight Simulator from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Spaceflight Simulator for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.