Search PC for .DLL files
How to Search your PC for .DLL files:
In some cases, other applications move, copy or rename .DLL files. You can quickly check your computer to see if the .DLL already exists.
1. First of all select a Drive on your computer. (C: \, D: \ etc.)
2. Now, enter the name of the file in the search bar. (Search with or without the .dll extension)
3. Check if the .DLL was found, this might take several minutes to complete
- If you find the .DLL, make a copy and reinstall the .DLL.
- If you find the file name (1) .dll, copy it and rename it to filename.dll. Continue with the installation of the .DLL.
- If you find filename.dll, this is a compressed backup of the .DLL Use software such as 7zip to extract the file. Continue with the installation of the .DLL