Quidd Description – Collect Stickers, Cards, GIF and more!
Collect, exchange and display stickers Officially licensed, limited edition, GIF, trading cards and 3D characters of their favorite characters, including fandoms such as Disney, Rick & Morty ™, Game of Thrones®, Marvel®, Transformers ™, My Little Pony ™, Bobs Burgers ™, Star Trek ™, Breaking Bad and Michael Jackson (see below).
Do not forget:
Drag and drop your stickers into iMessage and use them everywhere you use your keyboard.
– Open mysterious boxes with Hasbro Toys, Funko Pop! Figures and digital minis from Kidrobot!
– Come back every day to get new content for free!
With more than 2 trillion digital limited edition items sold so far, there is no better time now to join Quidd and start building your collection.
You can do that:
– Use your free coins to buy limited collector’s stickers, cards and 3D characters.
Meet millions of super-geeks with fans and people who love the same thing –
– Chat and exchange with your new friends in real time. Adjust the conditions of an operation and watch the most desirable items end up in your pocket.
– Finish more than 2,000 sets as a boss. We have sets of bases, tracking sets and more with dynamic and updated checklists. Once you have completed a set, check your classification. To rank prominently in the ranking, be one of the first to complete a sentence or create a valuable set with numbers lower through the exchange of pressure.
– Create a unique collection that only you own and present to your friends. Create and share showcases that showcase your creativity and collection.
Quidd is about you and the characters you love. Start your collection today!
Quidd APK on PC Download and Install
Download Quidd and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Quidd For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Quidd for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Quidd in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Quidd from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Quidd for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.