The Description of PPSSPP:
Play PSP games on your Android device in high definition with additional features!
PPSSPP is the best and most original PSP emulator for Android. Many games are running, but depending on the performance of your device, not all can run at full speed.
There are no games included in this download. Use your own real PSP games and convert them into ISO or CSO files, or simply play free home games available online. Put them in / PSP / GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
This is the free version. If you want to support future development, download PPSSPP Gold instead.
* Fixed counterfeit ads in PowerVR and Adreno driver error solutions
* Speed improvements in EDF2, FF4
* Accidents / pending in Naruto Shippuden 3, Formula 1, Engine Storm fixed
* Graphic corrections in a series of games (lighting, lack of geometry, etc.)
* Fixed “real clock synchronization” settings (this helps with latency for music games)
* Change the default backend in OpenGL (the volcano is still recommended)
* Fixed a bug in Sonic Rivals and Rock Band
* Allow PSP storage to be placed on user-defined routes, such as SD cards
PPSSPP APK on PC Download and Install
Download PPSSPP and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
PPSSPP For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install PPSSPP for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for PPSSPP in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of PPSSPP from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing PPSSPP for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.