The Perfect Piano Description:
Perfect Piano is a smart piano simulator for Android phones and tablets. With the built-in real piano bell you can learn to play the piano with this application and enjoy it at the same time!
- Piano keyboard with 88 keys.
- Single-row mode; Two-row mode; The double players; chord mode
- Multi-touch screen support
- Touch force
- Keyboard width adjustment
- Various built-in sound effects: grand piano, light piano, music box, organ, Rhodes, synthesizer
- MIDI and ACC audio recording
- Direct launch of the recording file or configuration as ringtone
- OpenSL ES (Beta) low latency audio support
[Learn to play]
- Learn thousands of popular music notes
- Three guide patterns: fall note, waterfall, music sheet (classification system)
- Three playback modes: automatic playback, semi-automatic playback, note pause
- Adjustment of the left and right hand
- A-> B loop
- Speed adjustment
- Configuration difficulty
[Multiplayer connection and competition]
- Play the piano with other players from around the world
- Make friends
- Online chat in real time
- Weekly ranking of the new song challenge
- Create guilds
[Supports USB MIDI keyboard]
- Supports the standard General MIDI protocol and allows you to connect MIDI keyboards (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc.) through the USB interface
- Control the piano perfectly, play, record with an external MIDI keyboard and play together
Note: this function is only available for Android version 3.1 or higher and is compatible with USB Host when connecting USB OTG lines.
Perfect Piano APK on PC Download and Install
Download Perfect Piano and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Perfect Piano For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Perfect Piano for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Perfect Piano in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Perfect Piano from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Perfect Piano for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.