Join Om Nom and Om Nelle in a race through the dangerous streets of Nomville: avoid obstacles, use special powers to clear the way and unlock new characters from the universe of Cut the Rope!
- DIFFERENT DIFFERENT MISSIONS: Cover certain distances, collect cards, perform incredible stunts or run as far as possible in endless mode to get rewards.
- USE BOOSTERS AND POWER-UPS: rockets, diving boots, magnets, and double coins help you on your journey. Run to collect them and get extra points!
- UNLOCK CHARACTERS FROM CUT THE ROPE UNIVERSE: Om Nom and Om Nelle are the stars of the game, but there are many more great characters and elegant outfits waiting to be unlocked!
- DISCOVER INCREDIBLE LOCATIONS: Walkthrough busy streets, messy roofs, underground tunnels, the robot factory and other colorful levels.
- COME TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERS TABLE: Score the highest score in regular competitions to dominate the leaderboard!
Om Nom: Run APK on PC Download and Install
Download Om Nom: Run and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Om Nom: Run for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Om Nom: Run in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Om Nom: Run from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Om Nom: Run for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.