Offroad Car LX For PC & Windows – Free Download
This luxury 4×4 SUV driving simulator ensures realistic car damage and accurate driving physics. A free app lets you drive an off-road vehicle and even drift.
There are three different game modes to choose from.
1. CITY. In the CITY mode you are participant of the city traffic.
2. FOREST. This is an off-road mode in the forest.
3. DESERT. This is an off-road mode in the sand dunes.
*** GAME FEATURES ***
– This exciting and dynamic game is sure to bring you hours of fun.
– Car damage is extremely realistic.
– There are three different locations.
– It’s very simple to select a drive mode.
– You get realistic acceleration.
– Great graphics.
– Plenty of camera settings.
1. Do not accelerate while cornering!
2. Use the camera settings to choose the most convenient view for driving.
3. Camera View 4 allows you to set camera mode to 360 degrees.
Offroad Car LX APK on PC Download and Install
Download “Offroad Car LX” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“Offroad Car LX” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “Offroad Car LX” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “Offroad Car LX” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “Offroad Car LX” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “Offroad Car LX” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.