The Description of MU ORIGIN2 CBT:
Warriors, are you ready for MU Origin 2?
MU Origin 2 is almost ready to show itself around the world.
But previously an opportunity to be the pioneer of the MU continent!
Join the CBT now and receive rewards to gain an advantage after the official release!
MU Origin 2 – The Best Global Mobile MMORPG is nowhere with a new image! Be one of the first to experience the thrilling battles of closed beta testing! Participate in the exams from March 29th to April 7th. More details can be found on the official website of CBT.
- The closed beta test will take place from March 29, 2019, to April 7, 2019.
- All character data is deleted as soon as the CBT is finished.
- The language allowed during the CBT period is limited to English only.
- The official launch will feature additional languages, including Portuguese and Spanish.
- Only Android users can join the CBT.
- The iOS version will be compatible with the official version.
The content of CBT covers most of the official launch.
- Choose between Dark Knight, Dark Wizard or Elf to start your journey.
- Set up parties to conquer dungeons, join a guild to meet and solve tests
- Equip the jewels in the slots so that they are stronger than before.
- Get a companion to accompany you on your journey and attack the enemy with you.
- To drive a long distance, take a mount.
- Team fight against team in Harmatium or fight 1 against 1 in the arena. Or maybe both.
- And many more daily dungeons and field missions are waiting for you!
MU ORIGIN2 CBT APK on PC Download and Install
Download MU ORIGIN2 CBT and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
MU ORIGIN2 CBT For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install MU ORIGIN2 CBT for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for MU ORIGIN2 CBT in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of MU ORIGIN2 CBT from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing MU ORIGIN2 CBT for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.