MHD Flasher N54 For PC & Windows – Free Download
MHD Flasher is the first Android handheld application to bring ECU tuning and monitoring to the BMW N54 engine. The MHD Flasher reveals the immense margin of power BMW left on the table with the N54 while still retaining the sophistication of the original engine management program.
→ Easy to install
Connect any compatible Android device to your car using a standard K+Dcan cable along with an OTG USB adapter, install one of the pre-purchased MHD maps and enjoy the power and performance benefits of the MHD maps by Wedge Performance.
→ Keep an eye on the tuning
Monitor your engine behavior using a configurable gauges layout to keep an eye on any of the 50+ engine monitors like oil temp, boost pressure, actual load or individual cylinder ignition timing. Activate the logging mode to save up to 30 monitors to a standard CSV file for later analysis. Track issues by reading the error codes, and delete them once resolved.
→ Flash your ECU back to a stock anytime, as often as you need to. No ECU backup is needed.
→ Custom tuning support
As an alternative to built-in maps, many tuners can provide advanced custom mapping for those who have higher or special performance needs.
The MHD Flasher can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mhd.flasher.n54
Main features description:
═══ Flasher module ═══
– Flash built-in maps (purchased separately), piggyback backend maps or custom user-tuned .BIN files.
– Backup up the stock ECU software, as fast as 3 seconds on most of the cars.
– Provides handy options like power limiter per gear, wastegate rattle fix or exhaust burble settings.
– Read / delete engine trouble codes.
– Reset adaptation values (Lambda, Fuel/air, Octane rating, VANOS, Throttle, and Battery).
– 2 minutes map switching; initial install time: 18 minutes on KLINE cars (2007 & Early 2008), 38 minutes on DCAN cars (2008+).
═══ Monitor module ═══
– Extensive logging values list, up to 30 values at the same time.
– Save logging session to .CSV files
– Integrated csv log viewer
– Up to 8 configurable gauges
– Automatic or manual log session start.
═══ Optional MHD maps packs ═══
– Maps by Wedge Performance
– Stage 1 pack. Eight maps: 4 fuel octane variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants.
– Stage 2 pack. Eight maps: 4 fuel octane variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants. High flow downpipes recommended.
– Ethanol mix pack. Three maps (e25, e40 and e60), FMIC+DPs recommended. Upgraded fuel pump for the e60.
MHD Flasher N54 APK on PC Download and Install
Download “MHD Flasher N54” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“MHD Flasher N54” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “MHD Flasher N54” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “MHD Flasher N54” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “MHD Flasher N54” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “MHD Flasher N54” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.