Mercado Libre For PC & Windows – Free Download
Buy and sell everything you want in the Mercado Libre app!
Discover the best experience of buying and selling things online from the official application that brings together millions of products of your favourite brands.
Finding prices and saving money with our product search is super easy!
Find thousands of brands at incredible prices in our online store: clothes, dresses, games, books, toys, phone cases, tools, shoes, instruments, spinners, furniture, home decoration, fashion and much more! You can even buy second-hand products online.
In our classifieds you will find used cars, used cars and motorcycles.
– Save the products you like most in favorites so you don’t lose sight of them. 📌
– You can search for products with specific filters for price, location, free shipping and more. 🔍
– We have a huge window of products by category so you can compare prices and read reviews from other buyers.
– Zoom in on the photos of each product.
– Save money with our discounts in official online stores. 💸
– Ask all the questions you need before buying. ❓
– Pay in installments with your credit card and in cash with multiple means of payment. 💳
– Receive what you buy without leaving your home, we will send it to you wherever you want. 🚚
– Track your purchase with package tracking.
– Communicate securely with your seller with our courier service.
– Manage your purchases online.
Mercado Libre APK on PC Download and Install
Download “Mercado Libre” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“Mercado Libre” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “Mercado Libre” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “Mercado Libre” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “Mercado Libre” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “Mercado Libre” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.