The Description of the Marble Area:
★ 50% discount on all items are in the event! Buy now! ★
★ We will give you 20 free coins to celebrate the update of the new version ★
This is the marble area.
Play marbles, billiards, falling rocks or whatever you need to clear the stage and defeat the evil robots.
Open the bonus level with repeated deletions!
Come to Marble Zone with Arcade-like Puzzle & Action!
★ Game features:
● Easy to use. All you have to do is pull the marble ball and release it.
● A unique reinterpretation of pool games, marble and stone balls.
● As sometimes an arcade, a puzzle on another occasion and a strategy game for the fight boss.
● Fast play, repeated stages one after the other, try it immediately if you can not do it!
● Full 3D game easy and fast with physics engine.
● Offline game
● Share screenshots and complete the ranges with your friends.
● Complete your achievements
Marble Zone 1.26 Update
- New 25 levels added.
- Change product currencies in the application to 100
- Modified boss difficulty system.
- Fixed camera error
- Ladder board ‘Hall of Fame’ added
- UI changed and changed
- Modify stages (1.21)
- The Google Play Game automatic login activation button has been added (1.22)
- Other changes and bug fixes (1.22)
- Background graphics, other changes and bug fixes (1.23)
- Changes in the illustrations of the marble ball, other changes and modifications (1.25)
- 50% discount on the price of the item during the event. Other changes and modifications (1.26)
Marble Zone APK on PC Download and Install
Download Marble Zone and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Marble Zone For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Marble Zone for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Marble Zone in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Marble Zone from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Marble Zone for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.