The Description of LEGO® Life:
Join the fastest growing community of LEGO fans. Overcome the big challenges, watch fun videos, discover creations of other LEGO fans and even share your own creations. Everything is in one day from LEGO Life! LEGO® Life is a safe community designed specifically for children. It’s 100% free to download and fun.
- LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, ingenious and great things. And its yours.
- Look at the images that others build, and then test them with your own LEGO bricks!
- Share photos of your ingenious creations.
- Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO MINECRAFT ™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
- Expand your construction skills and free your imagination with the challenges of LEGO.
- Test your knowledge with the LEGO tests in LEGO City, LEGO NINJAGO®, LEGO elves and more.
- Stay with the best LEGO images in Artistic Sticker activities, including LEGO MINECRAFT ™.
Watch the LEGO videos!
- Relax with LEGO Elves, LEGO City, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and the minimovies and websites of LEGO DC Comics ™ Super Heroes.
- Go behind the scenes with videos with LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO.
- Be sure to chat with the LEGO® Life Emoticon keyboard!
- Use the LEGO keyboard to speak a new visual language
- Communicate safely and positively with LEGO fans around the world!
Update for free!
- Get a LEGO ID account and register to become a SUPER USER in LEGO Life. You are going to
- Share your impressive LEGO constructions
- Discuss all the cool things you see
- Save your avatar
- Save the groups you’ve joined.
- Save your friends list
The LEGO Life app can be downloaded for free.
It is appropriate after 5 years, but children and adolescents between 8 and 12 years are more likely to enjoy it.
No third party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information, such as LEGO News, will be provided in LEGO sets and other LEGO games, with the hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
This application includes the option to enable/disable push notifications. Push notifications are used to notify our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments about their creations.
The LEGO Group is committed to making LEGO Life safe:
- To use the application completely, children require permission from parents or guardians to create a LEGO ID account.
- Children use a nickname created by LEGO when they comment or like the content.
- All the comments of the users are moderate.
- Direct chat is not allowed.
- Images containing personal data will be rejected.
As part of the LEGO ID record, we collect the following information:
- The country where you live.
- Your email address
We use your personal information to manage your account and review anonymous data to provide a safe, contextual and superior LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here
LEGO® Life APK on PC Download and Install
Download LEGO® Life and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
LEGO® Life For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install LEGO® Life for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for LEGO® Life in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of LEGO® Life from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing LEGO® Life for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.