KPNTunnel Revolution For PC & Windows – Free Download
The Description of KPNTunnel Revolution (Official):
What is the project/series/edition “Revolution” of KPNTunnel?
- Project continuously with more experiments and a new, fresh and light style project for KPN Tunnel (Official).
- Pure writing from scratch for better performance and a better style of light.
- First application tunnel through an integrated SSH tunnel over SSL/TLS connection. (Why?).
- I know that the SSH tunnel is safe, but we think that is not enough, so we added a more secure method with an SSL/TLS connection).
- You can see how to use the SSH tunnels through SSL/TLS in “About” this application.
- Direct proxy. (Tunnel through SSH tunnels directly to the SSH server).
- Direct SSL / TLS. (Tunnel through the SSH tunnel directly to the SSH server through the SSL / TLS connection).
- HTTP Proxy (tunneling via SSH tunnel via HTTP proxy)
- SSL / TLS proxy. (Tunneling over SSH tunnel through SSL / TLS proxy).
- SSL Proxy / TLS> HTTP Proxy. (Tunnel through SSH tunnels with TLS / SSL through HTTP proxy).
- And many more …
- Android 4.0 is only compatible with TLSv1 and SSLv3 (Android system).
- Therefore, your TLS / SSL server TLSv1 and SSLv3 must be used/activated.
- Android 4.1-4.2 TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 are not enabled by System Defaults like Android 5.0+.
- Therefore, we added Force to enable TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 for a more secure update.
- If other problems have been found, please contact me. 🙂
Do you need a root device?
- Some functions are necessary such as:
- VPN Tether (omit all tether hotspot through the vpn interface).
- Soon we will add more features.
SSH + SSL server requirement:
- If you use the TLS / SSL mode, you must install and configure the stunnel4 library.
- You can download the original library of stunnel4 at http://stunnel.org.
- You can search how stunnel4 is configured/installed in search engines such as google, yahoo, bing, etc. for your operating system used by your virtual private server (VPS).
- In proxy mode “Direct TLS / SSL” and “TLS / SSL Proxy> HTTP Proxy”, configure Stunnel to connect to the ssh server port (dropbear/openssh).
- In proxy type mode “TLS / SSL proxy”, configure Stunnel to connect to the Squid port.
- We recommend enabling all TLS and SSL protocol versions for Android 4.0 for later support, why? See problem/errors above.
TLS/SSL client page (KPNTunnel Revolution application):
- We use the TLS/SSL socket method with TrustAll Cert (X509 certificate), so you do not need a client key and an SSL server certificate.
- I know that this method is less secure, so in another version of the update we can add Support Client Key & Cert for a better secure connection. 🙂
KPNTunnel Revolution APK on PC Download and Install
Download KPNTunnel Revolution and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
KPNTunnel Revolution For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install KPNTunnel Revolution for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for KPNTunnel Revolution in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of KPNTunnel Revolution from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing KPNTunnel Revolution for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.