The Description of JOOX:
JOOX is here, it is the FREE application of music streaming for your music lovers. Listen to millions of tracks and you can also DOWNLOAD the latest songs to play offline.
Discover new music with special editions of our editors that match your taste and mood anytime, anywhere.
- Great library: instant access to music from around the world
- Radio JOOX: access to more than 50 radios with an immense number of songs
- Recommended playlists: find playlists that we recommend with songs that suit your mood
- Personalized music: personalize your playlists with your favorite songs for any occasion
- Share in real time: share your songs with WeChat friends and in your moments
- Live broadcast: get closer to your favorite artist with JOOX Live
- In addition to all the excellent FREE features, the JOOX VIP service offers true music fans:
- Play on demand
- Download to listen without a connection
- High-quality transmission.
- No audio ads
JOOX Music APK on PC Download and Install
Download JOOX Music and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
JOOX Music For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install JOOX Music for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for JOOX Music in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of JOOX Music from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing JOOX Music for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.