Install .DLL Files
How to Install .DLL Files for Applications:
Any application, software or a game will often load the .DLL files from its installation folder. In case the .DLL file is missing in that specific folder it will then check into the “System Folder” of Windows. So, once you have downloaded the file you have to follow the following steps:
- Place the downloaded .DLL file in the same folder where the application .exe file is located
- That’s it! Now open the application it will run smoothly.
In case when you are not sure which of your apps and games is having an error you can directly place the file in the Windows System Folder by following these simple steps.
- Copy the .DLL file to your C:\Windows\System32\ folder. (32 bit)
- Copy the .DLL file to your C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder. (64 bit)
- DLL installation has been completed!
Now that it’s done let’s move forward if you have any questions ask you can visit our Frequently Asked .DLL Questions (Link to FAQ) to help clarify any concerns you may have.