HiHello: Digital Business Cards & Contact Manager For PC & Windows – Free Download
HiHello is a free digital business card and contact management app. With HiHello you can make and share your own digital cards, scan paper cards, and manage your contacts, all for free.
***HiHello has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Slate, and Axios***
Our digital business cards are designed to help you make a great first impression. Not only are they better for the environment, but digital business cards can also help you stand out from the crowd, they’ll always be on-hand, and you’ll never need to order more.
Here are a few things you can do with the HiHello app:
CREATE DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS
• Easily make multiple digital business cards to share in different contexts. Create a digital card for your business contacts, one for your friends, and another card to give to people you meet at the dog park.
• You have total customization over your card. Choose a color, add a logo, headline, address, email, social profiles, and even a video. (HiHello Tip: We highly recommend adding a live photo or video to your cards! A video business card will help your card stand out even more, and can be a great conversation starter.)
SHARE YOUR BUSINESS CARDS WITH ANYONE
• You can share your digital business card with anyone—even if they don’t have the HiHello app!
• Share your card using your unique QR code, or send your card to someone via email, SMS, and more.
EASILY UPDATE THE INFORMATION ON YOUR CARD
• One problem with paper business cards is that whenever information becomes outdated, you have to order new cards. With our electronic business cards, whenever you make changes to your card your contacts will automatically have all your updated information!
• When you exchange biz cards with another HiHello user you become live contacts, meaning you’ll always have each other’s updated information.
MANAGE YOUR CONTACTS WITH A SELF-HEALING ADDRESS BOOK
• We call our address book a “self-healing address book” because it literally self-heals—it updates itself with your live contacts’ latest information!
• Your contacts are automatically organized into groups and lists based on the digital cards you give out. For example, if you have a card for your business contacts, everyone who’s received that card will be in your business contacts group.
• There are a number of ways to organize your address book. You can view your contacts in a list or grid, and organize them alphabetically or chronologically.
• Last but not least, you can also add your HiHello contacts to your phone’s address book.
SCAN BUSINESS CARDS
• We get it—some people still love paper business cards. So, we built an in-app business card scanner!
• Easily scan paper business cards to digitize your contacts. You can add notes, reminders, and more to the card so you don’t forget who you met.
• AI is great, but not foolproof. Real people transcribe each paper card scan to make sure it is 100% correct before adding it to your HiHello contact list.
HiHello: Digital Business Cards & Contact Manager APK on PC Download and Install
Download “HiHello: Digital Business Cards & Contact Manager” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“HiHello: Digital Business Cards & Contact Manager” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “HiHello: Digital Business Cards & Contact Manager” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “HiHello: Digital Business Cards & Contact Manager” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “HiHello: Digital Business Cards & Contact Manager” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “HiHello: Digital Business Cards & Contact Manager” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.