t’s the game The New York Times called a “Sensation,” and Cosmopolitan said “will be the best dollar you’ve spent.” Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents — guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
– Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
– Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
– Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
– Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
– And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
1. Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
3. Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Heads Up! APK on PC Download and Install
Download “Heads Up!” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“Heads Up!” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “Heads Up!” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “Heads Up!” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “Heads Up!” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “Heads Up!” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.