Hachi Hachi For PC & Windows (7/8/10) Download
Hachi Hachi Features:
With over 20 remarkable musicians all together, creating music that carrying its listener’s hearts, a PvP experiences that never happened before.
– The first real-time PvP (Player vs Player) rhythm game on mobiles and tablets
– Each pieces have a story of their own, waiting for players to unveil
– Various style of music, including J-pop, trance, R&B, Hardcore, Jazz, etc
– One week one tournament, examining skills between players
– Stunning artworks, feel the atmosphere within
2 Game modes
– In “Casual Mode”, players choose their piece of music, our system will match the players who are choosing the same piece and same difficulties for them. Also, they can also skip the search and enjoy their own solo play.
– In “Arena Mode”, there is a tournament every week. Players could enter the arena with their virtual coins in the game. Every match will face a random player in the rest of the world with a random piece of music and difficulties. The more matches won, the bigger rewards they got.
Hachi Hachi APK on PC Download and Install
Download “Hachi Hachi” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“Hachi Hachi” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “Hachi Hachi” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “Hachi Hachi” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “Hachi Hachi” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “Hachi Hachi” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.