YOU are about to PLAY GOD. Rule over a living, breathing world. It is as SIMPLE to play with as it is AWE-INSPIRING to behold. Feel truly powerful in an epic award-winning simulation of the most delightful, charming and tactile world you have ever held in your hands.
• Use your touch to physically design, mine, craft and sculpt every inch of the landscape, making the design unique to you.
• As a god, be loved and worshiped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn, and grow in a magic world simulation.
• As a god, aim to care for your Followers. Build and craft their living quarters, design their surroundings, sculpt and beautify their land and encourage happiness among the community.
• Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity. Teach your followers to build and mine and unlock new technologies.
• Cast epic miracles of both beauty and destruction. What kind of god you are? Be kind and sculpt rivers build monuments and craft forests, or be destructive by throwing meteors and spreading fires? Be aware as the quest sometimes requires you to be cruel rather than kind!
• Relax, design, sculpt and play with the sandbox landscape or challenge the quest and uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be found across epic worlds, above and below the landscape.
There has never been a god-like experience quite like this before, and it will continue to evolve as you do. Come and start an incredible quest that’s waiting for you to make it your own.
Godus APK on PC Download and Install
Download “Godus” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“Godus” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “Godus” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “Godus” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “Godus” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “Godus” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.