FunimationNow For PC & Windows – Free Download
Watch Funimation’s library of HD, ad-free anime shows featuring iconic classics and the hottest new series streaming just hours after they air in Japan. With the largest collection of English-dubbed episodes online and the option to watch in the original Japanese with English subtitles, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
• Unlimited access to hundreds of subtitled and English-dubbed anime shows
• Watch HD shows, movies, OVAs, and extras completely ad free
• The latest simulcast shows, as well as our huge library of anime classics
• Exclusive English dubs within weeks of their Japanese broadcast
• Support original Japanese creators by getting your anime from an official source
• Advanced Search to find and filter shows easily
• Marathoning/Auto-play next episode
• +/- 10 sec skip
• Queue sync
• Episode progress sync across devices
• Chromecast features
FunimationNow APK on PC Download and Install
Download “FunimationNow” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“FunimationNow” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “FunimationNow for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “FunimationNow” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “FunimationNow” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “FunimationNow” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.