The Description of the Flats:
Note for Android 8 users:
Before playing Flats, enable all permissions in the configuration to avoid a block.
We will find the solution, I hope this help, I’m sorry.
Flats is a multi-platform Multiplayer/Singleplayer FPS.
- Multiplayer: includes Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Territories, Capture the Flag, Breaking the Base (Bomb), Zombie, VIP, and Cooperative Survival.
- One player: survival, assortment and shooting challenge in the head.
- Supports large drivers.
- Compatible with cardboard and Android TV (needs driver).
- You do not have to register to play in multiplayer. Just download and play. It’s free
- All weapons are free.
- You can send your saved data to other devices on the LAN, even if it is a different platform.
- Platform multiplatform, Android, iOS and Windows (PC and phone).
This software contains the work that is distributed in the Apache 2.0 License.
Flats APK on PC Download and Install
Download Flats and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Flats For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Flats for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Flats in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Flats from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Flats for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.