F1 Manager For PC & Windows – Free Download
Play NEW F1® Manager for FREE and be the boss! Take control, make the big calls and master the art of race strategy to become the best F1® team in the world.
Will you tell your race drivers to risk it all and go for it, or play the long game and sneak victory on the final lap? Faster than ever on-track action with STUNNING graphics. Featuring all the OFFICIAL circuits, teams and drivers from the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship™, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo.
● Official Formula 1® racing management strategy game
● Create your ultimate F1® team and duel players in real-time 1v1 races
● Make split-second decisions to defeat your racing rivals
● Win chequered flags to unlock new series and earn epic rewards
● Recruit and train real-life F1® drivers
● Collect car components, develop and customise your race cars
● Compete against all 10 official F1® teams at beautiful real-life F1® circuits
● Pull off genius tactical management orders
● Set your pit stop strategy and select the right tyre compounds
● Decide when to push hard or conserve fuel
● React to weather changes, accidents and safety car periods
● Battle your way to the top of your league and win promotion to better divisions
F1 Manager APK on PC Download and Install
Download “F1 Manager” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“F1 Manager” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “F1 Manager” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “F1 Manager” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “F1 Manager” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “F1 Manager” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.