The Description of Evil Defenders:
Evil Defenders is a fun and frenetic defense game with a little humor. With its beautiful graphics and challenging game, Evil Defender allows you to build and improve powerful defensive towers, use special markers for each card and cast spells to ward off enemy troops while defending the evil lands of the invaders.
Evil Defenders has a lot of playability and the ability to play the game in different ways. These include unique tower updates, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
This is the tower defense game for true fans of the genre!
The challenge continues with six difficulty modes and 90 levels on 15 different mission cards. Fight for evil!
- A large number of improvements and 60 towers with different abilities and characteristics: the ancient tomb, the sprite of the crossbow, the lord of the poison, the basilisk and more;
- Five regions: páramos, frozen lands, highlands, islands and hell;
- Six difficulty modes, including a challenge mode, for unlimited combat training;
- Unique points of reference for each location, such as the Altar of the Winds, the Toxic Swamp, the Treasure Chest and others;
- Broad tree of skills to improve your defense;
- 100 achievements in the game;
- Leaderboards so you can see where you are facing your friends!
- Support in several languages: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese;
- Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an original surround soundtrack.
Evil Defenders APK on PC Download and Install
Download Evil Defenders and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Evil Defenders For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Evil Defenders for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Evil Defenders in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Evil Defenders from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Evil Defenders for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.