The Description of Cytus:
“Welcome to the musical world of Cytus”
WE EXPERIENCE MUSIC AND ART, HIT AND REBOUND!
Take a look at the screenshots and you will see the most AMAZING mobile music game ever!
Just play and enjoy!
- 200 songs and 400 variations, including many of famous composers from around the world
- Beautiful art style drawn by hand (as shown in the screenshots)
- Simple and intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes.
- Several viewing modes allow a preview of the notes for the player
- The strong rhythms and rhythms provide a satisfactory response for the touches.
- More than 9 levels of difficulty for more fun and challenges.
- Various musical genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM ‘N BASS and many more.
- Connect with Facebook and show your Cytus skills
“HOW TO PLAY”
- Follow the Active Scan line.
- Touch each note as the line progresses.
- Set the time while the line is in the middle of the note to get a higher score!
- In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
- They are the last remnant of the human mind.
- However, humanity is not dead.
- There is a technology capable of transmitting memories of these robots.
- With limited space, new reminders will overwrite old ones little by little.
- To keep emotions from fading into human memories, robots transformed emotions into music and stored them in a place called Cytus.
- Robots use these songs to experience human emotions and to dream that there are souls in each of them …
Cytus APK on PC Download and Install
Download Cytus and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Cytus For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Cytus for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Cytus in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Cytus from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Cytus for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.