The Description of the Concepts:
Concepts are a flexible space for thinking, planning, and designing. Draw your ideas on the endless canvas, write notes and doodles with Tilt + Pressure, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans and then share them with friends, customers, and other applications.
Our first version for Android ™ is optimized for the latest devices and Chrome OS ™.
Concepts are used by incredible people in Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity, and Illumination Entertainment to turn concept ideas into reality. Take part!
- Realistic pens, pens, and brushes that respond to pressure, tilt, and speed with optional live smoothing
- An infinite canvas with many types of paper
- A tool wheel that you can customize with your preferred tools and presets
- An infinite layer system with adjustable opacity
- With the COPIC color wheel, you can select colors that look good together
- Flexible vector-based sketches: move and adjust your drawings by tool, color, size, smoothing and scaling
- Customize everything: your canvas, tools, gestures, everything
- Duplicate your work for easy iterations in the gallery and on the canvas.
- Drag and drop images directly onto the canvas to reference or draw them
- Export to standard high-resolution formats for printing or quick commenting between friends and customers
Free sketch. Enjoy impressive tools, COPIC colors, five levels, our infinite canvas, and JPG exports.
Pay what you consume. Get powerful with Essentials and edit your strokes, unlock infinite layers and export them to PNG and native Concepts file formats. Complement your toolkit with expressive brush packages for style and effect.
Or subscribe to Concepts Everything and get access to all libraries, services, and functions in the future.
If you opt for a monthly or annual subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at the time of purchase. Your plan will automatically renew at the price above within 24 hours of the billing period unless it has been previously disabled. You can cancel or change your Google Play account settings at any time.
We often dedicate ourselves to quality and updating. If you get stuck, you can chat with us in the app, send an email to Contact Us, or find us anywhere in the comments section.
Android and Chrome OS are trademarks of Google. COPIC is a registered trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for the cover!
Concepts Sketch APK on PC Download and Install
Download Concepts Sketch and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Concepts Sketch For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Concepts Sketch for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Concepts Sketch in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Concepts Sketch from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Concepts Sketch for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.