The Description of the chess:
As you know, chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent logic game that develops skills such as tactics, strategy and visual memory.
I have tried to create an application that allows players of all levels to enjoy the game.
- The pawn moves a space forward or two spaces in the first turn of this figure, advancing diagonally towards a space.
- The king moves in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal direction on a field.
- The queen moves vertically, horizontally or diagonally at any distance.
- The tower moves vertically or horizontally at any distance.
- The gentleman moves towards the field, which is in two boxes along the vertical and one horizontal or a vertical box and two horizontally.
- The bishop moves diagonally at any distance.
The objective of the game is to check the other king.
- Check: the situation in the game of chess when a king is directly attacked by opposing characters.
Checkmate: the situation in the game of chess, when the player, whose turn is in control, and has no legal movement, escapes control.
- Patt – The situation in the game of chess, when the player in the turn has no legal movement and is not under control. (DRAW)
Two special moves in check:
- Castling is a double movement made by the king and the tower, which has never moved.
- En passant is a movement in which a pawn can attack the opponent if it jumps over a field under the pawn strike.
– Ten difficulty levels.
– Game assistant (Assistant)
– Undo stars by level
– Six different topics.
– Two board views (top – 2D and front – 3D)
– Alternating mode
– Two player mode.
– Realistic graphics.
– Save function
– sound effects
– Small size
If you want to play good chess, you can help me improve the application.
Please write your comments and suggestions here, I will read them and improve the quality of the application!
Chess APK on PC Download and Install
Download Chess and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Chess For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Chess for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Chess in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Chess from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Chess for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.