Bowling King For PC & Windows – Free Download
World’s Greatest 1-on-1 Multiplayer Bowling: Bowling King! Bowl against players around the world and become Bowling King! Download now for free! ***
Bowling King Features
– Intuitive tap-and-swipe control
– Fantastic Bowling alleys around the world : Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, Paris and more!
– Gorgeous 60+ Bowling Balls, 27 Pins & Lanes to show off your class.
– 1-on-1 Mode : Real-time and speedy 1-on-1 multiplayer match!
– Tournaments: Multiplayer tournaments matches to win millions of chips!
– Challenge Mode : Clear a variety of stages and take rewards for free!
– Play with your friends : Bowl together with your friends anytime anywhere!
– Mini Games : Slot and Roulette chances!
– 5 Rankings are ready for you to rise through.
– 120+ Achievements.
– Multi Language support : English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
Bowling King APK on PC Download and Install
Download “Bowling King” and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
“Bowling King” For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install “Bowling King” for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for “Bowling King” in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of “Bowling King” from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing “Bowling King” for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.