The Description of Booster Raiders:
• Ready to set up … Boost! Choose your favorite character and compete against other players from around the world. Booster Raiders is the latest game from Makers of Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride and Dan the Man.
• Gather your friends, choose your character, track your progress, improve your skills, jump, shoot, shoot your items and get ready for the epic multiplayer race in colorful environments! These are the available characters of Halfbrick All-Stars.
• Barry Steakfries from the Jetpack Joyride trilogy, Monster Dash and Age of Zombies. Although he does not get tired of running through the corridors of legitimate Investigation, he wanted to challenge his Halfbrick colleagues. This crazy guy is going to bite the other runners in the dust by taking the jetpack with them. Launching missiles, firing shotguns, putting dynamite cartridges or using a shield are just some of the elements you need to win against your competitors.
• Mari fruit ninja. “Life is too short for boredom”, Energetic Mari enjoys playing more tricks with her friends than her rival. You can throw a strawberry kick, leave a banana peel, use your whirlwind of yo-yo or even delay your opponents with the object of a hurricane.
• Rory the Bear of Bears vs. Art. This stunned character is the last of the usual challengers, but how could you have fun with this crazy bear? Throw a statue, leave an easel, stop your opponents with a touch of color or drag them with paint buckets over their heads.
• The king of Raskulls. So, now that you have collected the above characters and want to move forward, right? Let us introduce you to the king. Speed is your last name. This crazy and weird character will attack the other assailants who throw a stone, block their way, throw a block of gold, protect themselves with a magical shield or freeze them with the impact of the Raskull.
• Flash the cyberdog. Barry’s best friend, but from now on his main rival! Flash is like a bat from hell and will use all legitimate Investigation devices as number one. Woof!
• Dan by Dan The Man. One of the most popular medium arcade stars. He has to go beyond his own game and fight with others in a race. Choose this crazy character if you want to defeat the others who throw a shuriken blast or block their way by shooting a floating mine. When one of the other runners attacks it, it is protected by a fire dragon. Eventually, this challenger will use some drag ninjas to stop the other runners for a while.
• Zombie T-Rex by Age of Zombies. This dinosaur in a bad mood is the lord of the races. This epic character will delight experienced players. Your Dino breath will freeze the other stars. If someone else is following you, you can leave a zombie minion for the other person to think twice. Defeat other runners with an explosion or use your meteor shower.
• Raskulls forest.
• Fruit Ninja Fruitasia.
• Jetpack Joyride Laboratory.
• Dan Man Man Sewer
• Race: The simplest game mode. From the beginning to the end. A crazy competition in which everything counts.
• Lap Race: be the first after 3 laps. The reward is longer here and it does not matter if you are the last in the first 2 rounds. What matters is crossing the finish line on the last lap.
• UFO: Dr. The brains of Age of Zombies have run through the city. Along with the aliens, he wants to lobotomize our All-Stars team that controls a UFO. In this elimination mode you should avoid the UFO beam, so make sure it is not the last one.
Booster Raiders APK on PC Download and Install
Download Booster Raiders and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Booster Raiders For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Booster Raiders for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Booster Raiders in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Booster Raiders from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Booster Raiders for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.