* Black Survival strives to be a fair and competitive game without elements of Pay to Win!
* Game introduction
- “Real-time survival game of 10 people played on a deserted island”
1st PvP game played for about 20 minutes. Fights are easily possible with a single touch.
- The island is divided into 22 areas; including hospital, forest, beach, etc. Over time, they become restricted areas that reduce the battlefield.
- Fencer, actor, doctor, police, hacker, cook, student and more! There are more than 35 types of different characters to choose from.
- Pistol, bow, hand, dull, sword and more! There are a total of 7 types of weapons, each with their own strategies.
- Hundreds of different ingredients are hidden on the island and can be used to make more than 600 types of weapons, tools and food.
1. Find different ingredients and create a better weapon!
2. Hunt wild animals and get on!
3. Escape the ever-growing restricted areas!
4. If you want to survive, grow faster faster than everyone else. Kill the rest!
[Guides allow app]
1. External memory; Read, write permission
– To attach screenshots for the customer service request.
– It is rewarded for the experience of soft video ads.
2. Device information and permission to access the Google Account
– It is used for syncing the game account and preserving the data.
– It will be used for the notification when the response to the customer’s message arrives.
Black Survival APK on PC Download and Install
Download Black Survival and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Black Survival For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Black Survival for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Black Survival in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Black Survival from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Black Survival for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.