The Description of Arena M:
Promote a variety of unique heroes to form a six-member team and join the arena.
You will experience an exciting hump through the 1v1 Showdown without automatic combat.
Win the fight and get the title “Sincere Control!”
■ The Open Memorial tournament event is underway!
- Participate in tournaments every night at 10pm.
- Tournaments are contents that compete with all participating users and are rewarded with each victory.
- If you go up river 16, you will get better rewards.
- Become the winner of the finals of the tournament and receive first class rewards.
■ Sand functions
- You can create numerous tactics / strategies with 6 heroes that you sponsor.
- Play against players in real time and earn points of sand.
- Win a prize to win a box, open a skill point, obtain equipment and merchandise.
- The more you win the fight, the more you can advance in the upper arena. Challenge the best valued arena.
- The more you go to the upper arena, the less you will receive rewards from the box.
■ Hero Functions
- You can meet many heroes who are full of personality.
- Each hero assumes the role of defense, attack, support and recovery and has 2 active and 4 passive abilities.
- Each hero can get a story through heroic dungeons and gain experience.
- Heroes have a unique weapon and accessories and runes make them stronger.
■ Content Features
- Play 2vs2 games with your friends.
Arena M APK on PC Download and Install
Download Arena M and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Arena M For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Arena M for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Arena M in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Arena M from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Arena M for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.