Archer.io Tale of Bow & Arrow For PC & Windows – Free Download
The Description of Archer.io:
The adventure begins …
Let’s join the army of archers!
Join 1 million members worldwide!
Use your exceptional targeting skills to:
- Save the towns. Be the hero that everyone needs!
- Fight in a player against a series of attacks. Increase your rank in the leaderboards!
- I’ve never seen a duel! Multiplayer mode with two options.
- Invite your friends on Facebook for a duel.
- Fight against random opponents in a duel.
Collect gold! Find diamonds to improve bows, arrows, helmets, shields and armors!
Get magic items to defend yourself from fiery enemies.
1) Easy control and addictive gameplay.
2) Minimalist graphics and theatrical animations.
3) Google Play Games lists and achievements
Archer.io Tale of Bow & Arrow APK on PC Download and Install
Download Archer.io Tale of Bow & Arrow and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Archer.io Tale of Bow & Arrow For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Archer.io Tale of Bow & Arrow for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Archer.io Tale of Bow & Arrow in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Archer.io Tale of Bow & Arrow from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Archer.io Tale of Bow & Arrow for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.