Android Accessibility Suite For PC & Windows – Free Download
The Description of Android Accessibility Suite:
Includes accessibility menu, language selection, access change, and TalkBack.
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility services that allow you to use your Android device without the view or with a switching device.
The Android accessibility suite includes:
• Accessibility menu: use this large on-screen menu to control gestures, hardware buttons, navigation and more.
• Select to speak: select something on your screen or point your camera at an image to listen to the spoken text.
• Switch access: interact with your Android device with one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: receive spoken, audible and vibrant comments while using your device.
NEW IN THE ACCESSIBILITY SUITE FOR ANDROID 7.3
New in the accessibility menu:
• Change the volume and brightness using the accessibility menu.
• Expand the buttons in the Accessibility menu. In the Accessibility menu settings, choose Large buttons.
New in TalkBack:
• Use the on-screen search to quickly search for items. To start a search, swipe left and then down, or open the global context menu and select Screen Search.
• During continuous reading (reading from above or reading from the next), TalkBack automatically switches to the next screen.
• Scan your screen during continuous reading using a variety of navigation settings (such as headers or controls). Swipe up or down to select a navigation setting. To start continuous reading, go to the global context menu and select Read from above or Read from next.
Note: If your device uses Android 5 or earlier, future versions of Android Accessibility Suite will not be compatible with your device. You can use version 7.3, but future versions are only available for Android 6+ devices. For more information on how to verify or update your version of Android see our website.
1. Open the application settings of your device.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select the Accessibility menu, Select to Speak, Change access or TalkBack.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite monitors the status of the phone so that ads can be customized according to the status of your call.
• Accessibility service: because this application is an accessibility service, you can observe its actions, see the contents of the window and see the text entered.
Android Accessibility Suite APK on PC Download and Install
Download Android Accessibility Suite and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Android Accessibility Suite For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Android Accessibility Suite for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Android Accessibility Suite in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Android Accessibility Suite from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Android Accessibility Suite for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.