The Description of Alone in Dark:
The game that started the popular survival horror genre returns better than ever! Players control Edward Carnby, the main character from the original Alone in the Dark, on a thrilling journey through a dark and terrifying re-creation of New York’s Central Park where Carnby must discover the truth behind a dark conspiracy.
With inspiration from the presentation style of popular action TV dramas, Alone in the Dark will be split into a number of distinct episodes. With approximately 30-40 minutes of gameplay comprising each episode, the structure of Alone in the Dark pulls you into the world that delivers a fiercely gripping and terrifying experience. Each time the player launches a saved game, the episode will begin with a video summary of the previous episode to quickly re-immerse the player in the story and removing the need to remember where they were or what they were doing. Every episode will close with a nail-biting cliff-hanger ending to rattle players’ nerves, and if the player is leaving the game a video teaser of the next episode will play to leave them wanting more.
Alone in the Dark will provide a complete next-generation, action-packed experience within a highly detailed, free-roaming environment, featuring a mixture of real-time physics and full environmental interaction. The game will mark a new beginning for the Alone in the Dark series.
New Added Features:
- Action-oriented gameplay that features intense “edge of your seat” thrills and twists
- Immersive free-roaming, interactive environments intricately based on NYC’s Central Park
- Episodic Structure: 30 to 40-minute episodes grip you in a constant, high level of intensity
- Story was written by Lorenzo Carcaterra (NY Times Bestselling author of “Sleepers” and “Apaches”)
- Wide range of weapons to destroy both enemy agents and eventually the source of the evil itself.
- Vehicles not only offer a means of transportation but become actual game mechanics which are part of puzzles and solutions to in-game challenges.
- Eden’s new TWILIGHT engine creates a lavishly detailed game world with highly realistic effects such as moisture, reflections, and advanced cinematography.
Alone in Dark APK on PC Download and Install
Download Alone in Dark and you can install it on both your Android device and PC. Android device installation is very simple, just go to any third party APK provider and Download the APK and Simply Tap it to install and as for the PC version, you will be needing an emulator. Follow the Guide below to Download and Install the App on PC.
Alone in Dark For PC – Step to Step Guide
Step 1: To download and install Alone in Dark for PC, you need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to start with. I have given the links to their official sites at the end.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play Store after installing the emulators using the on-screen instructions. Set up your account now and look for Alone in Dark in the Google Play Store search bar. (It is recommended to download the APK from the link below and install it directly to save some time)
Step 3: If you find the application you are looking for, continue and download it; otherwise you just get APK of Alone in Dark from any third party APK providers.
Step 4: That’s it for installing Alone in Dark for PC. Stay up-to-date for more comparable tips at DroidWikies.